Program Layout Changes
Please review the 2020 meeting program changes before you book your travel.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- New: The meeting starts on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
- Meeting Moved: The CBA Board of Directors Meeting is Tuesday morning from 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM.
- Meeting Moved: The Church Alliance Steering Committee Meeting is starting on Tuesday morning from 11:15 AM - 1:45 PM.
- Meeting Moved: Sponsored Exhibitor Talk from 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Meeting Moved: The CBA and CA Business Meeting is Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
- Meeting Moved: Topical Interest Committee Meetings are on Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM. See program for timing.
- New: There is a Welcome Dinner on Tuesday evening from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Additional Fees Apply.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- New: The meeting starts on Wednesday morning with a continental breakfast at 8:30 AM with Sponsored Exhibitor Talks.
- New: The Large Group Meeting is on Wednesday morning from 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM.
- New: The Mid/Small Size Group Meeting is on Wednesday morning from 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM.
- New: Welcome, Opening Devotional, and Plenary will start at 9:30 AM.
- New: Church Alliance Chairman's Report and Washington Update will start at 11:30 AM.
- New: Learning Community Sessions are the breakouts this year.
- In-depth understanding on issues directly affecting denominational benefits boards. Each Learning Community will address a major topic by engaging a knowledgeable speaker and aligning the relevant Topical Interest Group(s) to develop the issue further. As a result, the Learning Communities will replace the Breakout Sessions previously offered at the Annual Meeting.
Thursday, December 5, 2019
- New: The meeting will start on Thursday morning with a continental breakfast at 7:30 AM as normal with Sponsored Exhibitor Talks. The meeting will end at 12:00 PM (NOON). We encourage the group to stay until noon.